All title to domain ownership remains with ourselves until payment has been made and the Nominet transfer complete.
Below is the process for transferring a uk domain name using Nominet’s online system:
- We will initially email you an invoice for the domain/s along with payment information
- Once we receive payment via UK bank transfer (BACS) we will send you a confirmation email
- You need to reply to this email to confirm receipt
- We will then instruct Nominet to transfer the domain/s to that email address
- Nominet will send an email with instructions on how to progress the transfer. You will need to pay the Nominet fee online and can also input the domain TAG at this stage
The domain transfer needs to be completed within 5 days. If this does not happen the process has to be started again. We reserve the right to levy an additional administration fee if this occurs.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to pay the Nominet transfer fee.
The fees listed are to purchase the domain name only. Any website pages or webhosting associated with a domain are not included in the sale. Buyer is responsible for all Nominet domain renewal fees once the sale is complete.
All prices are believed to be correct at time of publishing but we cannot be held liable for any errors contained within this website. Price and availability of domains listed on this site are subject to change without notice.
Please use the enquiry form for all domains enquiries and offers to buy.